THE EXPERTS IN...BOILER REPAIRS.BREAKDOWNS.SERVICING.
GAS ENGINEERING SERVICES IN SURREY
Any form of gas and heating works is at the heart of what we do – it’s our bread and butter.
Our dedicated team of engineers are on standby 24/7 and can typically respond to a request for work within a few hours.
If you are a landlord, lettings or estate agent, take advantage of a wealth of experience to ensure the highest standard of workmanship on your property. We provide comprehensive services for the following areas:
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- Boiler Installations, Breakdowns And Repairs
- All Areas Of Plumbing
- Residential Heating
- Power Flushing
Fill out the form on the right for your FREE quotation now and one of the team will be in touch…
FANCY A CHAT? CALL US ON 07453 277703
Installing gas central heating systems to occupied dwellings is at the very core of our business activity. We install many thousands of heating systems for our clients each year and have built up a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge in this field.
We install all types of boilers, which can be adapted to suit our customer needs. We design all our systems to meet particular specifications for a variety of property types. We also install service and maintain all types of gas appliances including gas hobs, cookers, gas fires, warm air units, water heaters and back boilers.
All our heating installations and other gas work is registered with Gas Safe and is fully guaranteed.
BOILER SERVICE & REPAIRS
Boiler broken? There’s no need to panic. We’re here to help get your heating back on and your hot water running again. Here at Luna we understand that your boiler is an essential part of your home. In the unlikely event of a breakdown – whatever time of year – you’ll understandably want to get it repaired as quickly as possible. That’s why we our dedicated in providing boiler repairs, so if the worst does happen, your boiler is back up and running in no time.
A faulty boiler can be extremely dangerous, not least because of the increased risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It’s therefore best to get your boiler serviced every year to make sure it’s working properly and to prevent boiler breakdowns and costly repairs.
To ensure you’re getting a good boiler service it helps to know what to expect.
- A visual check to ensure your boiler still meets current standards
- Boiler fired to identify any working faults
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components (burner, heat exchanger, main injector, spark/sensor probe).
- Checks to ensure flue terminals are unobstructed and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Gas valve adjusted to check that burner is combusting efficiently and properly
- Inside casing surfaces cleaned
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no leaks.
- A flue gas analyzer Co and co2 combustion analysis with ratio and printed receipt of results.
- All radiators checked and air vented from system
- Boiler casing put back on – check that properly sealed.
- You will receive a service report that shows everything the engineer has done to maintain your boiler.
At Luna Gas we offer a high quality power flush service. As Gas engineers we come across many heating systems, which have built up debris, rust and sludge.
This can happen because of age, poor management or even a new system, which was not flushed prior to installing. Either way we know this can cause unreliable radiators and costly breakdowns.
We can easily spot the symptoms for a system that requires a power flush but usually the customer can already tell when the heating system begins to have poor circulation. This is due to the pipes getting clogged up with sludge and debris. Boiler noises are also signs that sludge and debris are building up so if you are hearing a strange rumbling noise and sudden surges then lime scale has built up on your boiler’s heat exchanger.
Many boiler companies recommend flushing your system when you have a boiler installed, and some warranties are invalidated by faults that could have been avoided with this method.
We remove all these harmful deposits from your boilers system using a high velocity power flush machine and a chemical cleanser. We will refill your heating system with clean water, treated with inhibitor, to help prevent the build-up of debris in the future. All our power flushes are for a one off price of £599.00